The Saint-Charles clinics were constructed between 1932 and 1939 as an extension of the neighbouring Saint-Charles complex, designed by architects Paul Pelletier and Arthur Teisseire.
The building is a fine example of 1930s Art Deco, distinguished by its two large windows and a double frieze of bas-reliefs sculpted by Joachim Costa. After closing in the 1990s, the complex was subsequently converted into private residences.
This guided tour, offered as part of the Journées européennes du patrimoine 2026, opens these remarkable premises to the public free of charge.